Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Mid Month 18 Jacobs Ladder Show and Tell

So many pretty blocks for the mid month show and tell!

Dianne used soft pastel colors

The dark blue print is lady bugs.
Mirror Images
Selective Cutting by Gail
Beautiful Quilt As You Go

Pamela did amazing stitching on her blocks.
Double Double !!

Nanette used wool

Doreen adapted her block - sweet bees!

Detail - Doreens Bee Detail

Annie is doing Quilt-As-You-Go in 30's reproductions
She also adapted her block
Patty has beautiful pinks on her soft gray ground

Shona used a variety of reproduction prints

Pamela designed this block using elements from
Jacobs Ladder
Keep those pictures coming!
You can see more photos on our Facebook page HERE.
Please link your blog post with your Jacobs Ladder below and visit the other linked blogs.

Happy Stitching,
Doreen and Dawn

4 comments:

  1. I've said it already, but I LOVE Doreen's bees! I think there has been more "creative licence" with this block than with any other. I love them all. I had trouble with the big blocky leaves, but I like the end results. I love Nanette's wool, Pamela's double duty, Dianne's soft colors and on and on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the bees are wonderful! So many creative quilters participating!

      Delete
  2. These are some of the best blocks yet...and yes, those bees are just stellar!!

    ReplyDelete