Sunday, October 16, 2016

Mid month Show & Tell - Month 13 , Kings Crown

So many beautiful block pictures have been pouring in....
You may click on any of the photo's for a larger view.
Some in Reproduction fabrics:



Traditional:


I love the embroidery work that Susie added to her little 8.5" block!

Krista is making her blocks in Wool on cotton background prints:


Contemporary - batik and hand dyed fabrics:

Pamela made 2 versions of this block.

And here are some Modern versions:




We look forward to seeing and sharing more wonderful block pictures at the end of the month. If you have just started or are finishing blocks from previous months, please feel free to share them here with us!

Happy Stitching!
Doreen & Dawn

If you would like to share a picture of your blocks please add your blog link below:

6 comments:

  1. Once again, I am so impressed by all the creativity! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Wendy, they are all amazing - including your Cheddar block!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations ladies, anyone is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All lovely and I think that this is one of the most beautiful blocks in the series :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so enjoy seeing the variety of fabrics each person uses on the different blocks. Such a versatile pattern. Can suit a traditional, contemporary or reproduction look and make each person happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Deb, this was one of my favorite blocks! Everyone is making such beautiful versions of this quilt!

    ReplyDelete