Thursday, June 30, 2016

More Show & Tell - end of month 9

We had lots of wonderful block submissions this month for Show & Tell.
Here are a few more glorious Sunflowers:





We also have a few participants just beginning and/or working at their own pace
It's never too late to join in!

Marcia and Nancy are up to date and have grouped their blocks together to share with us. You can click on the pictures for a larger view:


Stay tuned... tomorrow we will announce the block for July (month 10)

Happy Stitching!
Doreen & Dawn

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Each example is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't believe the creativity out there! I love Marcia's background choices and those colors, wow. And I love Sue's red centers. These are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them! So much creativity with fabric colors by these quilters. I have this one on my list....

    ReplyDelete