Friday, April 15, 2016

Mid month Progress report - Month 7


Marcia is using Tula Pink fabrics against solid backgrounds to complete her blocks.  

Hello friends, welcome to the mid-month Show & Tell blog post!  We love all the fabulous pictures and would like to Thank you for continuing to share your progress with us.




Annie's block in 1930's reproduction is already hand quilted.





Gail chose to embellish her 8" blocks with buttons.














Below we have blocks made in 1800's reproduction fabrics, in solids and in wool.





2 machine quilted blocks - Susie's is a 9 " block and Pamela's block is 20".


























Patti Snyder is making her blocks using batik fabrics in a limited color palette against a gray solid background. Below is a picture of her Botanical blocks. As you can see from the photo she has completed all her block assignments thru Month 7. (you can click on the picture for a larger view of her blocks)

Be sure to visit our Blogging Friends that are also participation in the Sew Along! Click on the pictures of their blocks below to take you to their blog pages. Check back often, we will be adding more links over the next week or so.

Happy Stitching!
Doreen & Dawn

9 comments:

  1. Wow! So wonderful to see everyone's beautiful blocks, I am so enjoying this sewalong :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kris for participating (and sharing) in this Sew Along!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for adding me. I realized yesterday that I was in fact a day early - yikes! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Deb, always fun to see the variety.

      Delete
  4. I accidentally made my block in November last year when I got the order all wrong - so I linked up to that post. At least I didn't need to rush to get finished in time LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are ahead, how wonderful. Thank you for linking up!

      Delete
    2. Your block is wonderful! I love the 4 patch, pieced background and beautiful fabric prints you used.

      Delete